terms & conditions
Terms of Service
In entering into services provided by Visualeyez Web Design & Visualeyez Colour and Visualeyez Hosting (ABN: 37 278 048 691) you acknowledge and irrevocably agree that
All quotes supplied by Visualeyez Web Design are firm for 14 days from date of written quotation only unless stated otherwise on your quotation.
- Website design: You will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total signed quotation as a deposit with your order and Visualeyez requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on your website, and the remaining balance on completion.
- Payment for your Domain Name (www.yourname.com.au) and Hosting is payable only in advance, before we can arrange the service.
Domain Name and Web Hosting Terms
Interruptions to Service
1. We do not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, or that they will be free from hackers, virus, denial of service attack or other persons having unauthorised access to our services or those of our suppliers. We will endeavour to maintain network stability and satisfactory service levels, however you irrevocably agree that:
2. We may from time to time perform routine maintenance, service and upgrades. We will endeavour to act on such instances at the most convenient times and provide reasonable notice by any means we deem satisfactory.
3. We may experience outages beyond our control caused by any of the following; Lockout or failure of utilities (electricity, telephone, etc), failure of hardware (our hardware as well as third party), failure of software, failed software or hardware upgrade or any other failure as caused by us, our suppliers or any third party, force majeure (any ‘act of god’ including those induced by negative human activities), war, invasion, civil war, rebellion, terrorist activities, prohibition or intervention, blockage, labour dispute, general strike. We may, at our discretion provide notification of outages whether planned or unplanned.
4. You release us from any claim or potential claim with relation to outages and any loss of business/service suffered by you or any third party.
Terminate or Cancel Hosting or Domain Names
If you wish to terminate your account for Hosting or Domain name, you must do so 14 days prior to expiry date on your invoice, otherwise your account will be automatically renewed for the same subscription period and you will be liable for, and immediately invoiced upon the commencement of, such additional subscription period. We will not accept verbal instructions to terminate an account. Termination request must be supplied in writing 14 days prior to renewal date.
Visualeyez offer free initial submission to the main search engines and directories, however we cannot guarantee the time it will take between submissions and acceptance (or rejection) by and search engine. Ranking results to take effect may take anywhere up to 6 months. If you wish for regular submissions to search engines or for paid submissions to increase your exposure to the search engines, this can be arranged as part of a maintenance agreement.
Clients are required to ensure that the content of their website meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. Visualeyez Web Design reserves the right to refuse any pornographic or violent material, or if Visualeyez Web Design deems it inappropriate or offensive.
It is illegal to reproduce any materials of others on your website, unless you have obtained permission by the copyright owners. Where material is supplied to us for use on your website, it is the responsibility of the website owner to obtain permission of use, and also provide us with the relevant copyright details as per the copyright owners instructions.
Any work completed and paid for remains the copyright of your business and is only kept with us unless otherwise notified by you in writing.
A photo or image that is of good quality can make a good impression on your visitors on your website. When choosing or taking photos for your site, try for a resolution (300dpi) for images or higher.
Acceptable formats are: jpeg, gif or tif files. If you cannot provide these formats, send us what you have and we will do our very best to convert them into a suitable format.
Professional photographs cannot be used as they are copyright material, unless permission is obtained in writing.
Your images can be emailed to us if they are of 2 megabytes or less in size. If your images are larger than 2 megabytes, it is recommended that you burn them onto a CD and send them direct.
All written content to be supplied by you in text format in either Microsoft Word or from a basic text editor such as notepad. These documents can be emailed or saved to disc and sent. If this cannot be supplied in this format, please advise us, and we can arrange an alternate arrangements.